Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Classic Summer Bash - May SOTM - Card Kit in the Mail Offer


I have decided to switch things up a bit and start offering card kits!

Who doesn't love fun mail???

I am so excited to do this!!!



The May Stamp of the Month is this adorable set called Classic Summer Bash. 

I just love it so much!




When you place an order with me and purchase the May SOTM, Classic Summer Bash stamp set, I will mail you my card kit to create these 3 cards.




To complete the cards in the kit, you will need these additional items:
  • Inks:  Black, Lemon, Willow, Heather
  • Other:  3D foam tape, Blender pen/or waterbrush, micro-tip scissors, adhesive



*** Kits are available to residents in CANADA only.






Happy creating!  :)






1 comment:

Amy Moore said...

You created with this stamp set in a completely different way than I would have thought to use it. How fun and vibrant these cards are!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin