Saturday, April 28, 2018

Mermaid Birthday Wishes


Here is a cute mermaid card I made with papers from the CTMH Make Waves paper packet.





I have an old piece of clear transparency sheet that I punched some different sizes of circles into.

I used this as an overlay to add White pigment ink to my paper, giving it the bokeh effect, which I think in this case, it works more like bubbles in the water.

And the mermaid was cut out of one of the patterned papers in the Make Waves paper packet.

I added some shimmer to the mermaid with my Clear Shimmer Brush.

And I coloured the Clear Sparkles and Bitty Sparkles with a Marigold ShinHan marker.




Make Waves is available only until the end of April, so get yours while you can!


Happy creating!  :)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin