Monday, October 2, 2017

From The Heart Boxed Card Set



There was a special Close To My Heart promo last month that included a terrific stamp set, called From the Heart.

Over the past month, I have seen quite a few beautiful projects created with this stamp set.  Like this one from Chris Franco that really stood out to me, and which I ended up using as inspiration for my boxed card set.






The sentiment I used on the box is from one we received at Convention in 2016.








The birthday sentiment I used on the cards is from Birthday Sparkles.







Inks used on the above card:
Glacier, Lagoon, Flaxen, Fern, New England Ivy, Goldrush, Black




Inks used on the above card:
Bashful, Pomegranate, Flaxen, Fern, New England Ivy, Goldrush, Black




Inks used on the above card:
Thistle, Pansy, Flaxen, Fern, New England Ivy, Goldrush, Black




Inks used on the above card:
Tangerine, Goldrush, Flaxen, Fern, New England Ivy, Cranberry, Black




Wouldn't this make an amazing gift???  I know I would love to receive it.  lol


I seriously am in love, love, LOVE with these cards.  Chris did an amazing job on hers, and made re-creating them super easy.


On a side note, I used to sell my instructions on how to create this card box, but I lost all of my files when I dropped my laptop about 2.5 yrs ago.  :(



Happy creating!  :)






5 comments:

Diane M. Witt said...

Vicki, would you be willing to share the ink colors you used on your cards? They are just beautiful!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I remember when you used to have the instructions available - I'm so sorry for your laptop's demise!

Vicki - this card set is amazing - absolutely beautiful! You always do such great work!!
Hugs!!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

BEEEEE-u-ti-ful!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Dianne, I will edit my blog post to share the colours I used. :)

Chris said...

I almost fainted Vicki because I find you so inspiring! Thanks for the shout out...love the multi colored versions you came up with and the box. Makes a special gift.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin