Wednesday, July 12, 2017

CTMH Convention Recap



CTMH Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah, was a blast!!!

I was pretty exhausted when I got home, but in a good way.  And then Lee and I went on a quick road trip.

But I am back at home now and I wanted to share a bunch of my unedited photos from Convention, taken with my phone.

It was so much more fun than what I can express in words.

&

Next year Convention is going to be held in Las Vegas!

You should really consider joining my team and attend this annual event. 

What are you waiting for???  :)














Leadership Day!










1st Day of Convention!













Home Office Tours!























 


























2nd Day of Convention!









Canada Day!!!












Awards Banquet!
















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time. Was it exspensive to go? Dod ypu get a lot of free stuff?

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Hi! The expensive part is always the flights and hotels. But so worth it! We do get quite a bit of free NEW product, yes. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin