Friday, July 28, 2017

Convention Layout


I am heading out on another road trip today, this time I will be picking up my sister in Grande Prairie, AB, and then together we will be heading to go visit my niece and her little family in Calgary, AB.  Calgary is about a 10 hour drive from where I live.

But before I leave, I have a few minutes to spare, so I want to start sharing the layouts that we got to create at Convention this year, using all new Close To My Heart products.  

This is a sneak peek as to a little of what is coming out in the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book which goes live on August 1st.

So today, I will start with the first layout we worked on.






Be sure to check back, as I will be sharing more Convention layouts over the next week or so...


Happy creating!  :)





1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Love your sneaky peek! Enjoy your trip!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin