Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Baby Boy Album



I want to share this sweet little baby boy album I made.

I used the 6x8 Sea Glass Album (and 6x8 page protectors), papers from the Whimsy Fundamentals pack, and embellishments from the Baby Boy Complements.

The papers and embellishments are retiring at the end of July.  And the album is only available now in the Clearance section of my website (as part of a bundle) - there is also a black and white stripe one, if the Sea Glass isn't a colour you would use.  Be sure to check out the Going Soon section on my website, too, as there are lots of great deals.

Anyways, back to my project... my natural lighting was not great the day I took these photos, so please bear with me.  ;)








3 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

OMGSH Vicki - what a treasure!! I love this small album to celebrate each month! Fantastic work!!!!

Katy said...

LOVE this soooo much!

Amy Pitts said...

I love this album so so so much. I did a version of this a few weeks ago at a day crop for my daughter for Christmas (next I do a girl version) I know she is going to love and cherish these albums and I am so sad that I have to give them away. Thanks for the inspiration. #stillwishiwasincanada #yourstuffisamazing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin