Friday, March 31, 2017

Live Beautifully Workshop



I can't believe it is April tomorrow!  Time is flying by really fast this year.

And I have something really fabulous to share!

Although it is a little early to spill all the beans, Close To My Heart is going to have a fantastic special for May's National Scrapbooking Month.

Because I am a Consultant, I get to purchase these products early, so I did just that, and have to tell you that I am in love these papers!  

The Live Beautifully papers are so pretty!  So pretty, in fact, that I just had to create a Workshop using them.




At this Workshop, you will get to create these 4 double page layouts.


Workshop date:  June 4th from 1-4pm
RSVP by:  May 23rd  (to allow for product shipping time)
Email me to reserve your spot:  vwizniuk@pris.ca
Cost:  $48 (the cost will be more if you need to order a journal pen, adhesive, or 3-D foam tape)

**Cost includes the following (plus shipping and taxes):
  • CC1212B Live Beautifully Paper Packet - $17.75 (only available May 1-31st)
  • Z3269 You & Me Complements - $9.00
  • Z3089 Grey Enamel Gems - $5.00
  • 11 sheets of White Daisy cardstock - $5.61
  • 1 sheet of Black cardstock - $.77
  • 1 sheet of Whisper cardstock - $.77
Note:  You will not use all of the Live Beautifully papers, You & Me Complements, or the Grey Enamel Gems, so you keep all the leftovers.  :)


Additional tools to bring to class:  paper trimmer, fine-tip scissors, adhesive, 3-D foam tape, journal pen, ruler, and pencil


~~~~~~~


Are you interested in one of my workshops, but the date doesn't work for you?  Let me know, and you can come on a day that does!

Or maybe you don’t live near me to be able to attend in person?  

That is so easy… just purchase $30 in supplies of your choice from my online website HERE, and I will email you the instruction guide for FREE!  (Please email me at vwizniuk@pris.ca after you place your order.)

Not sure what to purchase?  The supply list is shown below, or check out my shopping page HERE.


Want it for FREE?  Join my team!  I share my workshop instructions for free with all of my team members.




Fellow CTMH Consultants, you also have the option to get this Workshop, to use for your own business.  

If you live within Canada, you have the option to either purchase $30 in supplies from my online website, or purchase the instructions for $15, and I will email you the detailed instruction guide.  Payment can be made to vwizniuk@pris.ca via Paypal or eTransfer.   (If you choose the option to order supplies through my website, please email me which Workshop you would like me to email to you.) 

If you live outside of Canada, you can send $15 CAD to vwizniuk@pris.ca via Paypal.




 Here is a little sample of the instruction guide... clear and detailed, step-by-step instructions.  






Happy creating!  :)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin