Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stacked Presents - a CASEd card



I totally CASEd this card from Allison Ohran's birthday card.  Love it.  It was so quick, too.

I'll share the measurements of mine so you can very quickly create one for yourself.

4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Bamboo CS
3 3/4" x 5" Chocolate CS
3 1/2" x 4 3/4" Colonial White CS
1" x 1 1/2" B&T (sm present)
1" x 2" B&T (med present)
1" x 2 1/2" B&T (lg present)
3" x 2 1/2" scrap Colonial White CS

Steps to build the stacked presents: 
  • Ink the edges of all 3 pieces of B&Ts.
  • Glue them on top of each other onto the 3" x 2 1/2" piece of scrap CS. 
  • Trim off excess CS with scissors. 
  • Attach a piece of ribbon around presents with ScorTape.
  • Use another piece of ribbon to tie a bow, then attach with ScorTape.
  • Adhere entire piece onto the 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" piece of Colonial White CS, leaving enough room to stamp your sentiment.
Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Mistletoe B&Ts; Colonial White, Chocolate, Bamboo CS
Stamp:  Peace On Earth
Ink:  Chocolate
Ribbon:  Chocolate grosgrain
Other:  Sponge, 1/4" ScorTape (ScorPal)

9 comments:

KanataNewf said...

oh I am SO going to CASE your card!! I have those papers waiting to be used in my craft room!!!

Sheila H said...

Thanks so much for sharing how to make this card!

Tammy said...

What a great card! Thanks for sharing the cutting info!

Jen Price said...

I am in love with this card! How much fun is that!

You're the best Vicki!

Unknown said...

Looks great! I love the colors. Thanks so much for the link too. :-)

LeAnne said...

Consider this one double cased! I love the simplicity but it's beautiful.

whippetgirl said...

Too funny, I cased the same card a couple weeks ago...you did a better job than I though:)

Kim McArthur said...

I spent a very lovely and productive evening CASEing your card. Because I enjoyed your music so much, I left it on all evening while I finished up a few Christmas projects. Thanks!

Debbie said...

Thanks for the great idea...can't wait to CASE it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin